Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Men who grope

 image from http://www.troisgraces.fr/EN/#/home

Some things are hard to know about other people: it is hard to know, for instance if the people you want to hire are honest.
But it is very easy to know how a man treats women. All you hear about Arnold and Dominique Strauss-Kahn is that people who know them are not surprised. I never liked the way that Arnold treats women in public: he has, in the eye of my generation no education.
I have never met Piers Morgan of CNN, and I am not fond of many of his ideas, but I am pretty sure he does not grab the ass of young women in the lift to his office.
It is about the way a man thinks of himself, even more than the way he thinks about women.
How to Be a Gentleman: A Timely Guide to Timeless Manners
The Art of Manliness: Classic Skills and Manners for the Modern Man
Etiquette For Dummies

No comments: