I did not know we were that rich!
So whatever Washington and Wall Street do, we are in for a few depressed years. Economy has momentum, just like a ship: you can give it the right orders, it still takes time to shift direction.
So what are you going to do? Here is my plan:
- change all bulbs to fluorescent to spare on the electric bill
- get the heater/air conditioner cleaned
- buy an electric blanket
- get new spark plugs to pay less gas and better group my outings
- wax the car to keep proud of it
- buy rice in bulk, freeze a few expensive items for feasty days
and RIDE THE WAVE.
What about you?